Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Topic 9: Attitudes

Topic 9: Attitudes

Task 2:

Paragraph 1:

I usually react in a respectable manner or with a good attitude. I rarely have a bad attitude toward something. If I was to start getting a negative attitude, I just ignore it so that it doesn't become a hindrence.

Paragraph 2:

I haven't started my service learning or have a job right now so i can't comment on what I should be improving since I have no idea as of this moment.

Paragraph 3:

Others that have bad or negative attitudes usually make me mad. I tend to ignore them. I see how they end up not being liked by alot of people and that they have a bad outlook at life. That is what keeps me from haveing a negative attitude in anything. Now if someone disrespects me then its a different story. That particular person will not ever see a good side of me until they show me respect again then im alright with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment